Product DescriptionGammaflux TTC-2100 Global Hot Runner Control Unit Model: TTC-24598 with GFRPC-2-2004.222 Color Touchscreen Operator Interface and Gammavision Chart Recorder and Statistical Analysis Software to track performance, 28 zones, 20 zones @ 3 amps; 8 zones @ 15 amps. We have powered this unit and tested in good working condition. 30 Day Warranty.
- Model: TTC-24598
- Type: Hot Runner / Zone Temperature Controller
- Series: TTC-2100
- Voltage: 240Vac 3 Phase
- Amperage: 100 Amp
- Serial Number: 0504-24598-01
- Thermocouple Calibration Accuracy: 0.2 Degrees F
- Control Accuracy: +/-0.1 Degree F
- Control Algorithm: Proprietary PID with added autotuning features
- Operating Range: 0-999 Degrees F
- Interlocking Features: 22-132 VAC/VDC Input to Activate
- Thermocouple: Type J standard; Type K Selectable
- Communications: RS-485, Ethernet, Networkable
- Zones: 28 zones, 20 zones @ 3 amps; 8 zones @ 15 amps
Ease of use
Wherever you operate in the world, the new TTC family of systems is designed for global use, with expanded language conversion options, universally accepted icons, improved global input power flexibility, and security levels
that increase or decrease operator options and complexity. Startup is easy: just enter set points and turn the power on. Standard features such as wet heater bakeout and slaved power-up (selectable) go into action automatically.
Triangulated Control Technology
All Gammaflux hot runner temperature controllers feature Triangulated Control Technology®. Using this unique technology, our controllers:
1) Sense – 20 times per second, Gammaflux controllers precisely measure the thermocouple
2) Control – the proprietary self-optimizing Gammaflux PID2 control algorithm adjusts if the actual temperature deviates 0.1º F (0.05º C) from setpoint. The second derivative (PID2) monitors the actual temperature rate of change. As a result, the TTC module regulates the output to the heater in advance of achieving setpoint to limit or eliminate over or undershoot.
3) Actuate – using phase angle fired output, the Gammaflux controller delivers smooth and exact power to each heater in 0.24 VAC increments for the ultimate in temperature control.
Triangulating your process with a Gammaflux controller means achieving better temperature control, that could result in:
• enhanced part quality
• reduced scrap
• improved part weight consistency
• material savings
• higher profit margins
Other DetailsIndustrial Parts R Us Inc. will guarantee all items new and used for 30 days after the item has been received. (See Terms and Conditions). The buyer has the option to exchange the item if we have another in stock, or for the purchase price. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. Refunds will be issued upon return of the item. Thank you from Industrial Parts R Us!!!!
Type Zone Temperature Controller
Google Manufacturers Part Number TTC-24598
Serial Number 0504-24598-01
Amperage 100 Amp
Country/Region of Manufacture United States
GPS Manufacturers Part Number TTC-24598