Anritsu MT8852B Bluetooth Test Set. This unit has been powered up and tested. 30 Day Warranty.
- Measurements performed as defined in the Bluetooth RF test specification
- Compliant with Bluetooth Core Specifications v5.1
- Qualified by Bluetooth SIG for RF measurements
- Supports 9 Basic Rate and 8 EDR test cases
- Supports 24 Bluetooth low energy test cases
- Single script runs Basic Rate, EDR and Bluetooth low energy tests
- Audio testing capability. Three SCO channels with µ-Law, A-Law and CVSD air interface
- BlueSuite Pro3 software provides graphical traces of modulation, power ramp, individual channel measurements, and receiver sensitivity search
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) test function for Bluetooth devices
The Bluetooth Test Set MT8852B is the market leading RF measuring instrument for design proving and production test of a wide range of products that integrate Bluetooth® technology. It supports Basic Rate (BR), Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) measurement of transmit power, frequency, modulation, and receiver sensitivity required by Bluetooth RF test specification.
Measurements performed as defined in the Bluetooth RF Test Specification
- Measurements performed in Bluetooth test mode - Loopback or Tx mode supported
- Initialization and control of test devices through UART, USB or USB-Adaptor HCI control interface
- Built-in support for Bluetooth low energy 2-Wire control interface
- BR/EDR/Bluetooth low energy dirty transmitter for receiver sensitivity test cases
2 Mbps Low Energy PHY (2LE) and Bluetooth Long Range (BLR) tests
Adding this option supports the 2 Mbps Low Energy PHY (2LE) tests expected to improve dramatically improve battery life and Bluetooth Long Range (BLR) tests supporting communications beyond a range of 500 m that are both included in Bluetooth Core 5 specifications or later.
Adaptive Frequency Hopping inspection function
The Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) option facilitates analysis of interference from, and co-existence with, interfering signals such as WLAN. This option provides graphical displays of FER and masked channels when interfering signals are introduced, allowing optimization of hardware designs.
Angle of Arrival/Angle of Departure tests
Adding this option supports Angle of Arrival / Angle of Departure that is included in the new Bluetooth Core 5.1 specification.