Herman Schwabe SR-50 Straight Ram Hydraulic Beam Cutting Press 50 Ton Capacity. This press is in good working condition. It has been occasionally used over the past few years in a machine shop to spot dies. All the hydraulics are tight. It is equipped with a 7.5 Hp Hydraulic Pump System, Die Clamp System, Safety Light Curtains, Allen Bradley Controls, and Pneumatic Bed Rollers. We will load onto your truck at no additional charge. I have the specs listed below.
- Model: SR-50
- Serial: 43116
- Tonnage: 50 Ton
- Voltage: 230/460Vac 3 Phase
- Overall Opening Width: 64" Wide Opening
- Bed Size: 60" x 36" (with the roller guides and die clamps installed it narrows the bed size down to 56" wide x 36" deep unless bolster spacers are used to lift die above the rollers and upper platen safety pins)
- Stroke: 9"
- Daylight: 10"
- Clearance between Upper & Lower Platens in Fully Raised Position: 37 1/4"
- Total Machine Footprint with Hydraulic Unit: 10' wide x 51" deep x 10'-6" tall
SCHWABE Straight Ram Hydraulic Beam Presses Capabilities
- Cut Roll or Sheet Goods
- Handles Large Die Boards with Large Amounts of Rule
- Kiss Cutting Capabilities Through Mechanical Stops
- Matching deflection between Head and Bed of hydraulic press
- Eliminates the need for complex balancing systems.
- No more than 5 moving parts in the SR design
- No Linkage involvement, means less scheduled maintenance and less spare parts inventory.
- Schwabe SR hydraulic system is freestanding for easy access for maintenance.